1. No ticket no entry – All ages including babies need a ticket.
2. No Re – entry.
3. No tickets available on the gates. Advanced tickets only.
4. Searches to persons and bags will be carried out on point of entry.
5. No food or drink of any description allowed to be brought on site.
6. No glass of any description allowed on site.
7. We operate an ID 25 policy.
8.Bar service will be refused to anyone who appears intoxicated.
9. Anyone found attempting and or purchasing alcohol for those under the Age of 18 and or those without appropriate ID will be removed from site.
10. No empty containers of any description allowed on site.
11. We operate a zero tolerance policy for both drugs and legal highs.
12. No entry for visibly intoxicated and or disorderly people.
13. No entry for those found to be carrying any item that could be perceived as a weapon.
14. No pedal and or motorised cycles allowed on site.
15. Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone from the site who is perceived to be behaving in a disorderly and or anti-social manner and or for the purpose of crime prevention.
16. No pets other than assistance dogs.
17. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
18. No entry after 7.30pm.
19. No tents, pop ups or structures allowed on site.
20. Fast Track entry lane available for those attending without bags.
21. Only umbrellas with plastic tips will be permitted, no steel tips.
Please assist the organisers by having your bags open and ready to be searched, anyone with camping chairs have them out of the bags before you approach the entrance.
This is not an exhaustive list & organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.